Media studies
three worst photographs.
This was one of my worst photographs
tat I had to take. The reason for which is the fact that for a start
the camera is on a slant, so I havent got a nice and straight picture
which will make it harder for me when it comes to editing this
particular photo for my magazine cover. Another issue is the
grainy-ness of the photo I wasn't standing completely still when this
photo was taking so it has made the picture is of bad quality.
Again this photograph was take on a
slant which will make issues for when I have to edit it. That was the
main factor of why I did not choose this particular photo. Another
reason why I didn't choose this particular photo is because I again
left to much room at the sides which is dictracting, I do not want to
crop the photo and make the aspect ratio all out of proportion, I
have had to adapt to make sure that the next set of photos are not
like this one where there I s to much empty space on the sides.
Three best photos
this was one of my best photograph's, I
particularly like this one due to being able to see the while piece
of art in the back ground. The only things wrong with this photo are
hat the colours of the art are clashing with the models shirt colours
and it draws you eye toward the art not the modle him self, the other
reason is that there is a dark area above the modle and the art piece
which shouldn't be there.
Again this was one of my best
photographs, but It just is not good enough for a front cover there
are reasons why I have decided that this one will not be my front
cover, because you can not see the top of the art piece, ad on the
others sides of the art there is boarders, this stops me from being
able to put a title on the magazine because there is to many colour
going on at the top which could obstruct the colour of text that I
wish to use.
This photograph came out just the way
that I wanted it to and I will be using this particular one for my
front cover, there is plenty of room for a title as well as text
around the modle and the art piece, I think that the art in the back
ground makes the photo look nice as well as not drawing to much
attention away from the model himself. The folder is visible enough
to show that it would be and students magazine which will consist of
educational queries. Another reason why I am choosing this photo is
because the lighting is perfect there Is no dark patches that will be
exposed on the final product.
evaluation
i felt as if my photo shoot went really well, the model turned up on time with the right props and the right attitude towards the shoot itself he was very cooperative when i came to having to try out many different poses and statures. the only main issue that i came across when i was doing the photo shoot was the fact that i did not know how to use the camera to its full potential which had affected the shoot by taking up time and taking its toll on the model. In the future i will have to make sure that i know the camera that i am using so that i can easily do the task which was set, another thing that i must improve on was the range of angle's that i use so that i will have a wider range of shots and to set what one works best. In conclusion i am fairly happy with the way that the shoot went, after the minor issues it went on very smoothly.
evaluation
i felt as if my photo shoot went really well, the model turned up on time with the right props and the right attitude towards the shoot itself he was very cooperative when i came to having to try out many different poses and statures. the only main issue that i came across when i was doing the photo shoot was the fact that i did not know how to use the camera to its full potential which had affected the shoot by taking up time and taking its toll on the model. In the future i will have to make sure that i know the camera that i am using so that i can easily do the task which was set, another thing that i must improve on was the range of angle's that i use so that i will have a wider range of shots and to set what one works best. In conclusion i am fairly happy with the way that the shoot went, after the minor issues it went on very smoothly.
No comments:
Post a Comment